Click here to see proposed Bylaw ammendments

The Library at Hancock Point has served the Hancock and Hancock Point community for over ninety years. The distinctive octagonal building was built in 1887 as a private house by Isaac Johnson. In 1914 it was donated to the Hancock Point Library Association by his daughter Lettie.

Located on the Point Road between the Chapel and the Crocker House Country Inn, the Library is open during July and August each summer.
Membership is required to check out books and enjoy WiFi. Anyone can join the Library; the cost is $10 each year for a family membership.